Purchase Tickets by printing out the order form here.
Back by popular demand, this year, the MSO Annual Meeting will be held in the Red Sox Cumberland Farms Terrace Deck.
What is the Terrace Deck?
The Cumberland Farms Terrace deck is an open-air space on the right field terrace that allows all attendees to gather in the same space for the duration of the game and to view all pre-game activities.
What are the benefits?
- The field will be visible for the pre-game activities throughout the lunch and meeting portions of the event.
- Buffet-style BBQ and non-alcoholic beverages will be served for two hours- one hour before first pitch through one hour after first pitch.
- Two pricing levels will be available for seating and standing room.
- This space will be more conducive for mingling throughout the game and better views of the field.
What are the Next Steps?
- You will receive an email notification once your registration form is processed.
- One month prior to the event, you will receive the Red Sox tickets by mail to the home address provided, along with an event map and meeting program.
MSO Chapter AdministratorGayle SommerPh: (781) 434-7731 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org